Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Your smile

Every time I am looking at you, I am always seeing that wonderful smile in your face.
It attracts me so much. There is a charm in your smile. it makes me feel fine. I don't know why I like you so much.
Who are you? Why are you so mysterious? I am so curious about you. PLease tell me who you really are.

I keep on falling to you. Every time you smile, there is a comfortable feeling from you. You make me feel complete. I want you in my life. But, I really hate this feeling, because, it is wrong. Please help me fight this feeling. I don't want to fall to you. It is not planned. It's accidentally happen on that day that I first saw you, first feel the warmth of your beautiful voice. It struck my heart in a minute. I can't even speak nor breath. I am totally in love to you. 
I love your smile. I love everything from you. You are so smart, so young, so beautiful, so generous,
so understanding, so patient and everything. You are hypnotizing me through your charming smile. Oh God, what will I do? I keep on falling in love with someone that this thing is definitely WRONG. It is an error. But, I can't get you out of my head. Are you a witch? If you are a witch, you are the most beautiful witch that I had ever seen in my life.

Please do not conquer my heart. You are killing me with your powerful smile. Oh no, this is wrong. Do not eat my mind. You're even in my dreams. "hush" Please make silence. I want to be alone. Please, I am begging you, get out of my mind. I don't want to love you this way. This is really wrong.

Oh, I do not want to be a stalker of you nor a paparazzi.
Please, I just need silence.
I want to free my mind from you.
Ah, I can't refuse every time you smile.
You are a tattoo on my mind.






1 comment:

ssybylastrudd said...

aray.. & i cant get you out of my dreams.. and i know that your the dangerous kind.. coz ur smile is tatooed on my mind:)) ahha:))

piz^_^

lave the post^_^