Friday, July 18, 2008

"A little bit"

I was kinda hesitant to tell you,
should I let you know,
I was never really like this before,
Need I say more,

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me,
I don't know what to do or I should be,
there's only one thing in my mind,
that's you and me.

I'm a little bit of crazy,
I'm a little bit of a fool,
I'm a little bit of lonely,
I'm a little bit of all oh, I need a cure
just a little bit of you,
and I will fall...

I'm always on the run to see you,
would you allow me to,
It wasn't my intention to hurt you,
this feeling is true."

The lyrics of "A little bit" is very related to me. This song is very memorable to me because I remember an important person every time I sing this song. The lyrics are very majestic. It is really connected to what is happening in my life now.

This song really touch my heart. I can't explain anymore because the song does explain itself. This song is like a diary of the author or lyricist of it. This also like my diary. The song is somewhat talking and explaining itself.

This is a very good song for me. And if I am going to sing this song, I will dedicate this to the person that I admire most. For those who know me, they already know it. I don't want to mentioned any name/s just to protect the privacy of that person.

"I had loved a person who broke my heart, and now I am here standing, moving on until I found that very special person who changed my half-life and taught me good things without even knowing that "ella" taught me this things. I am glad to meet that person. "ella" is a wonderful gift to me and I am dedicating this song to "ella" because I am confused when you are near me and I don't know what to do every time that I am seeing you because I am a little bit of..."

- Carla Isla


No comments: