Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Professor

College life is very crucial. It is very different to high school life also teachers in high school are very different to the college professor.

When I first enter college, it is a very different world for me. Everyone is so serious though, some of them are fun to be with. People are always in hurry, there are some times that when we do not have class in math, it is like a party. At first, I thought that my professors are very strict, but then I am wrong. They are very good in teaching and very professional. That's the time that I am starting to know my  professors.

On my second year in college, I've met different faces. Freshmen, new faculty members, and even the guards in our school our new. On my first day as a sophomore student, I am so confident to face those old faculty member because I know them already. But, when I met my first new professor on that term and year, I felt so indifferent. I felt that something strikes at me and make me stop for a minute. I was so shock to my new professor. She was excellent in teaching that subject. I can rate her from 1 to 5 she is 4. The way she speak, the way on how she introduced herself, it's a big wow for me.

I will not mention any names for the sake of me. On the past meetings that we had, I felt something wrong with me. I felt some kinda exaggerated feeling that causes me ill all the time that I am seeing her. At first, it was confusing, but as long as it goes by the flow it become more deep. And then one time while I'm thinking of it a friend of mine send me a quote:

"True MEANING of love:

If it's because of his eyes or his lips or his great body;
It's not love, it's Lust.

If it's because of his intelligence or insight about life;
It's Admiration.

If it's because he cries every time you try to leave;
It's not love, It's Pity.

If it's because he makes you forget to study and slip;
It's not love, It's Infatuation.

Love is when you don't know why you seem to be attracted to a person;
Love has it's reason;
And that is UNKNOWN."

After I read that quote, I realize that maybe I'm in love with my professor but, there's a "NO" to it because I know it is wrong to fall in love in a professor though you are a student. It is maybe "Infatuation" or "Admiration" because she is very good in teaching, in speaking, that she is a very professional one. I said to myself that "this is definitely wrong."

In our life as a student, it's a normal thing to have a crush to a very brilliant professor, a cute professor, or sometimes a handsome or a beautiful one. But there are some cases that a professor has a relation to his/her student. It is not different. It's a normal thing. For me, it is a normal thing. I will admit that my professor is good in teaching, speaking and yes, she is beautiful and sexy for me, she is very nice.


I will put quotations to end my blog:

  • "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."  (Plato, 427 BC-348)
  • "It's okay to let yourself go, just as long as you let yourself back."  (Mick Jagger)
  • "Our greatest battles are that with our own minds."  (Jameson Frank)
The very best things to do is to control your feelings, if you can't; let it go, but, know your limitations.

- Unknown