Monday, July 21, 2008

Free writing

I am not a good writer nor a speaker. I am just trying to write a good piece through this blog. In this blog, I am voicing out my own ideas, feelings and many more. I want to share with you my experiences in life.

This is entitled as "Free Writing" because by this time I want to express my feelings informally.

I am a very simple person but I am a serious one. I am making simple things difficult because I always want some spice in my everyday life. In behalf of being a serious person, I want to do things perfectly though I can't do it with my self alone. I like adventure that's why my life is full of adventures. I can say that everyone of us is adventurous because everyone of us is striving for something that we want to.

I just want to laugh every moment so that I can ease the pain or discomfort with me. And also I want to exercise my jaws while laughing. I know that every second in our life is very important, so I am cherishing every splendid times in my life because someday I will be disappear.

In school, I prefer to join peer groups who can influence me good things. I like to open up to those people who I've known before. Like what my Filipino professor said "There are different colors of friend...".

Talking about "LOVE" it is a very serious thing for me. I don't like to play in the fire with those silly guys, It is foolishness. Love is not that so easy to handle. They are saying that "If you do not have commitment you will also not receive heartbreaks and heartaches". I do not believe on that. Yes you are not committed to a guy/girl but you do have feelings to each other, it is a harder thing. You will keep on thinking and waiting for "naught" you're a fool.

Oh never mind that thing, I really hate those kind of people whose making fool of themselves but who am I to enter their private life?

By the way, my day was ruined by that CALCULUS.

derivatives, limits, transcendental, logarithmic functions, chain rule... Math is so so complicated. I can't say anything about that but, It is a serious thing.

That's why I love math. Though it is that difficult but it is challenging. The more that I am analyzing the more the ideas are coming inside my mind. That is Mathematics.

Life is too complicated. Life is too short. Life is too mysterious. Like you, you are so mysterious. And I love my life.

"A simple logic: You are my life"


No comments: